A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Brigid Boland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brigid Boland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Boland has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brigid Sweeney Boland MD is a female doctor and practices in .
- Where does Dr. Brigid S. Boland practice?
- Dr. Brigid Boland has 1 office location.
- Dr. Brigid Boland practices near San Diego, CA.