A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brigid Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brigid Gray, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Gray has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brigid Catherine Gray MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brigid C. Gray practice?
- Dr. Brigid Gray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brigid Gray practices Family Medicine near Falls Church, VA.
See Falls Church Family Physicians.