A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brigida Deguzman-Cam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Deguzman-Cam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brigida Deguzman-Cam MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brigida Deguzman-Cam practice?
- Dr. Brigida Deguzman-Cam has 1 office location.
Dr. Brigida Deguzman-Cam practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Springfield, PA.
See Springfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.