A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brigido Legaspi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brigido Legaspi is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Legaspi graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Legaspi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Parkway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brigido Villanueva Legaspi MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brigido V. Legaspi practice?
- Dr. Brigido Legaspi has 1 office location.
Dr. Brigido Legaspi practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists.