Dr. Birgit Houston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Birgit Houston?

Posted on February 28th, 2016

Dr Houston was my Primary Care Dr for many years, only stopped seeing Her because I moved. Awesome Doctor I feel blessed to have had Her caring for me. 2 thumbs up Doc keep up the good works

Best PCP

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

Dr Houston is wonderful. She is so personable and down to earth. She takes her time and actually listens to you. She puts you at ease the moment she enters the room. So glad I chose her as my PCP.

Excellent doctor

Posted on September 4th, 2012

I have had Dr. Houston for at least 15 years. I picked her as my doctor after a call she made to my home when she was on call at her practice. She asked questions to deliver a diagnosis that my physician had never asked before.Since then, she has obtained for me covered care that most insurance turn down. She is very thorough and jovial to boot. Not easy when you have an insurance time constraint and need to do a thorough physical or need to find out what ails your patient. I'd pick her any day.

Posted on February 29th, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Houston's for over 15 years and have found her to be very knowledgable, very caring and compassionate. She will not give up until she helps you and she is very open to new ideas. She makes me feel like a person, not just another patient. I would recommend her to anyone.

Posted on October 10th, 2015