A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brigitte Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brigitte Curtis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curtis
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curtis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brigitte Curtis, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Curtis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Canyon Lakes Residential Treatment Cente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brigitte Curtis MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Brigitte Curtis practice?
- Dr. Brigitte Curtis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brigitte Curtis practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Psychiatrists.