A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brigitte Frohnert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frohnert
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Frohnert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brigitte Frohnert, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Frohnert graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Frohnert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brigitte Isobel Frohnert MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Brigitte I. Frohnert practice?
- Dr. Brigitte Frohnert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brigitte Frohnert practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Toledo, OH.
See Aurora Pediatricians and Aurora Pediatric Specialists.