A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brigitte Frohnert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frohnert
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Frohnert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brigitte Frohnert, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Frohnert graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Frohnert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brigitte Isobel Frohnert MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Brigitte I. Frohnert practice?
- Dr. Brigitte Frohnert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brigitte Frohnert practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Toledo, OH.
See Aurora Pediatricians and Aurora Pediatric Specialists.