A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brigitte Gomperts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gomperts
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gomperts Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brigitte Gomperts, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomperts graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Gomperts has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brigitte Nola Gomperts MBBS and MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brigitte N. Gomperts practice?
- Dr. Brigitte Gomperts has 1 office location.
Dr. Brigitte Gomperts practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.