A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brigitte Gomperts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gomperts
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gomperts Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brigitte Gomperts, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomperts graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Gomperts has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brigitte Nola Gomperts MBBS and MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brigitte N. Gomperts practice?
- Dr. Brigitte Gomperts has 1 office location.
Dr. Brigitte Gomperts practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Oncologists.