Best Dermatologist show details Best Dermatologist
by Marilyn Gomez on Jan 10th, 2014

I think Dr. Holder is the Best Dermatologist in Brooklyn!!! She know's her field she can explain to very smartly and u would understand!! I had a treatment with her for a under eye pigmentation only did one treatment so far but i definitely so a change with just that one treatment!! Planning on going back soon!! Oh my skin feels so much smoother now too!!! She is the Besttt!!!! 100%

She's a Treasure!!! show details She's a Treasure!!!
by Felicia Ann on Sep 30th, 2013

I greatly appreciate everything Dr. Holder has done to help restore my face & scalp back to normal. I am happy to have found her. She is a wonderful doctor, she has more than enough experience in her field, she is compassionate, kind and she really takes the time to help with whatever the problem is. It was for a while annoying, distressing and quite embarrassing for me when I had these flareups on my skin. I finally had enough of the dryness, the flakiness,redness,discoloration, the dandruff and the patchy areas. Dr. Holder examined, investigated, diagnosed and then prescribed a specialized plan to help relieve me of these symptoms. I've been following her regimen carefully morning and evening and it is really working. I feel better now when I look in the mirror. I will recommend her to anyone!!!!

THIS IS ONE TOP OF THE LINE DERMATOLOGIST!!! show details THIS IS ONE TOP OF THE LINE DERMATOLOGIST!!!
by Felicia Ann on Sep 29th, 2013

I was very impressed with the office setting, I felt calm and relaxed from the moment I entered the door. I love the music that was playing in the office. I was especially impressed with the wonderful manner in which Dr. Holder handled everything regarding my care from the actual physical examination, the diagnosis, the complete face and scalp regimen that she prepared for me and even making it possible through her suggestion to utilize a nearby (within walking distance) pharmacy/health & beauty aids store where I could get everything I needed (in one place) so that I could go home & begin starting the treatment immediately. I was happy that the pharmacy accepted my union prescription drug plan. I did not have to pay anything for the prescription creams, lotions, oil, shampoos, etc. All I had to pay was for the non-prescription products. Thank God my face & scalp are healing. I have no adverse or allergic reactions to anything on the regimen. I feel so much better. Dr. Holder is one top of the line dermatologist!!!

cured my son's warts! show details cured my son's warts!
by Leo on Feb 7th, 2010

Dr. Holder was kind and patient. She led us through a constant regime until the warts were all gone. We had been to three other doctors before her. She really knew what she was doing.

by Novlette Stephenson on Oct 16th, 2009

She is excellent.... one of the best!

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
May 26th, 2009

Dr. Holder is great! The waiting time during the visits needs to be improved..