Dr. Brigitte Ngoyi MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Saint Clair Shores, MI

April 22nd, 2017
Dr. Ngoyi made me feel comfortable from the moment she walked in the room. She walked me through a in office procedure I was nervous about. She answered all my questions and encouraged them. I am so grateful for her and my friends that recommended her to me!

October 3rd, 2015
Dr..Ngoyi delivered all of my children..She has a wonderful bedside manner.My oldest son will be 15 this year so throughout the years she's become like family..I trust no other doctor with my personal care..

August 26th, 2014
Thanks!
Dr. Ngoyi provided prenatal care and delivered my first born. She held my hand through the tough times. Though my daughter is now 17 & just left for college, I've never forgotten how Dr. Ngoyi got me through the nervousness of having a baby. I'm nervous again, but had to take a moment to thank the one who helped her into the world.

July 11th, 2011
Dr. Ngoyi is the best
I've been a patient of Dr. Ngoyi for 15 years. I have a 12 year old and experienced a number of miscarriages. I was properly referred for genetic counseling by Dr. Ngoyi. Within a few months i was pregnant with my son and thankfully carried my baby to full-term.