A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brigitte Panten-Licker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panten-Licker
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Panten-Licker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Panten-Licker graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brigitte Panten-Licker MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Brigitte Panten-Licker practice?
- Dr. Brigitte Panten-Licker has 1 office location.
Dr. Brigitte Panten-Licker practices Psychiatry near Peekskill, NY.
See Peekskill Psychiatrists.