A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brigitte Prinzivalli-Rolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brigitte Prinzivalli-Rolfe, MD, MPH is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prinzivalli-Rolfe graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Prinzivalli-Rolfe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brigitte Prinzivalli-Rolfe MD and MPH is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Brigitte Prinzivalli-Rolfe practice?
- Dr. Brigitte Prinzivalli-Rolfe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brigitte Prinzivalli-Rolfe practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.