A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bridgitte Worgaftik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bridgitte Worgaftik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bridgitte Worgaftik, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Worgaftik graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Worgaftik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bridgitte P Worgaftik MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bridgitte P. Worgaftik practice?
- Dr. Bridgitte Worgaftik has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bridgitte Worgaftik practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, CT and Hartford, CT.
See Farmington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.