A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brij Bajaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajaj graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer.
Dr. Bajaj has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
- St Mary's Hospital Amsterdam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brij K. Bajaj practice?
Dr. Brij Bajaj practices Cardiology near Amsterdam, NY.
See Amsterdam Cardiologists.