A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brij Bajaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bajaj
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Bajaj Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajaj graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer.
Dr. Bajaj has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
- St Mary's Hospital Amsterdam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brij Kishan Bajaj MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brij K. Bajaj practice?
- Dr. Brij Bajaj has 1 office location.
Dr. Brij Bajaj practices Cardiology near Amsterdam, NY.
See Amsterdam Cardiologists.