A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brij Dewan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brij Dewan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brij Dewan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewan graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Dewan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dewan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brij M. Dewan practice?
Dr. Brij Dewan practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and General Practice near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Paw Paw, MI and Battle Creek, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists, Kalamazoo Gastroenterologists, and Kalamazoo General Practitioners.