A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brij Jamnadas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brij Jamnadas is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamnadas graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Jamnadas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Galesburg Cottage Hospital
- Kewanee Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brij B Jamnadas MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brij B. Jamnadas practice?
- Dr. Brij Jamnadas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brij Jamnadas practices Internal Medicine near Galesburg, IL.
See Galesburg Internists.