A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brij Kapadia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brij Kapadia, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapadia graduated from Rural Med Coll-Pravara University.
Dr. Kapadia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brij Jairaj Kapadia BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Brij J. Kapadia practice?
- Dr. Brij Kapadia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brij Kapadia practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Radiologists.