A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brij Sood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brij Sood is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brij Sood, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Sood graduated from Patliputra Medical College, Dhanbad.
Dr. Sood has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Nyp-Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brij M Sood BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brij M. Sood practice?
- Dr. Brij Sood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brij Sood practices Radiation Oncology near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA.
See Harrisburg Radiologists.