Overall Review

3.3

August 9th, 2016
Dr. Vaid Assessment
Has been my primary care physician for 15 years After a serious injury at work , rather than go on disability Dr.Vaid worked with me to manage my pain levels, enabling me to continue working as an electrician until retirement earning 80 to 100K a year, paying taxes rather than becoming a liability to taxpayers. An electrician ranks as one of the most dangerous occupations in the U.S. I never suffered another injury nor did my medication prescribed by him impair my ability to perform my duties at the Chrysler plant in Fenton Mo. Regular monitoring through urine testing was required by Dr. Vaid himself, prior to state requirement, to insure that I did not fall into opiate abuse. I have personally seen a patient storm out of his office, cursing him because he discontinued her prescription due to obvious abuse of whatever med she was on. He may have saved her from herself. In my case, he enabled me to keep my self respect and continue working for 15 more years, securing my ability to financially care for my family. All of this while personally making sure I did not fall into a cycle of abuse of the only medication that could allow me to continue to have a normal life. My assessment of Dr. Vaid is that he is an excellent doctor and fine human being.

August 4th, 2016
Dr. Vaid is awesome. He takes his time with you and talks with you. But you better get all you meds while you are there. It is almost impossible to get meds refilled by calling in - even the pharmacist can't get through to get refills after 72 hours or better. This is frustrating.

June 22nd, 2016
what is to be accepted
Seems like a good Dr, appts are always ifee most of the time you are seen by him, then you are out of the blue seeing Donna-the nurse practitioner who doesn't seem to believe what you are telling her. She gave me the impression that nobody is in pain. When you have a back like mine you hurt 24/7! Does she care----NO!! Makes you not want to ever go back. Dr Vaid is a nice person, just is a very busy man who is rushing to see everyone. Some of the time the wait is over an hour.... meaning that someone over booked the appointments, then you have to wait another 1/2-1hr. to actually see the Dr.

June 1st, 2016
great doctor
When I first started going to this doctor the place was packed however he has reduced his amount of patience allowing him to take more time and it is a wonderful experience to know that your doctor is on top of checking blood work and he takes his time with you if some medicines don't work he will try something else he listens to you his bedside manner is wonderful the whole place has been a 100% turn around in the last 6 months I would recommend this doctor to anyone

May 2nd, 2016
In 2 years I have seen him only one time. The rest of the time I have seen his physician assistant. She reads the computer records, listens to my heart and writes out my prescription. There has been no mention of a physical of any kind. This is the poorest excuse of a dr's office I have ever been to. I'm changing dr's now.

April 18th, 2016
Good luck getting a response from the office.
I have only seen Dr. Vaid once. I generally see Maurie Tracy, CNP. She is very nice and caring; spends all the time I need with me. No complaints with her. My issue is with the way the office is run. Wait times are ridiculous. The scheduling does not seem reasonable. Trying to get a refill of a prescription is nearly impossible. It seems to take 2 weeks at a minimum for any kind of response. The patient portal is generally not functioning properly. Currently, the Watson office is closed and everyone is at the Tesson office. I only found this out by accident. I have been a patient here since Dr. Maret sold his practice at least 8 years ago and it's just become more and more frustrating! I am currently in search of another practice.

April 6th, 2016
After each appt. They call a day or 2 later to reschedule. Never fails. I've been waiting now for 2 1/2 hrs. Still no one. I've been with Dr. Vaid for yrs.not easy finding another dr. Very frustrated.

March 31st, 2016
American GREED books tomany people for all the same times
Truly a Quack! The only thing missing is a ducks bill? He must have gotton his medical license online or bubble gum machine. Moves people threw like cattle DOES NOT VALUE HIS PATIANTS TIME AT ALL! It is nothing to waite with appntmnt for 2 plus hours. PILL MILL

March 30th, 2016
Last year office got in trouble with DEA several office personnel fired. Doctor sent several patients,including me, to other doctors to be seen. I left office after visit with no prescription refills and told I wouldn't receive anymore that I had to get them from new doctor after reciving high amount of pain medication, needles to say it was 3 weeks to receives refill. Office staff changes monthly, employees come n go. Ended up getting new doctor after being seen by vaid for 8 years, office n personal got worse after he moved offices and also changed computer systems and all medical reports lost

March 29th, 2016
Loyal Patient
I love Dr. Vaid, his office manager Donna and his medical assistant Sharon. Donna has been over the top helpful with me over the years. They all know me by name and treat me like I really matter. Donna has called me on more than one occasion to let me know about issues personal to me, when I know her days are chaotic, and has even made sure Dr. Vaid is the only one that is allowed to treat me after being misdiagnosed by a different practitioner. Dr. Vaid has a great sense of humor, makes you feel comfortable and like he wants to actually get to know you as opposed to strictly diagnosing you and sending you on your way. Office times can be long but he is a very high in demand doctor. I'd rather the wait and see my same doctor that knows me than start somewhere new and have no idea what I'm in for.

March 21st, 2016
This office does very little to maintain patient privacy. I had numerous issues with an appointment in the past week, including: -- calling the Watson office to schedule an appointment, speaking with staff numerous times prior to the appointment (including the morning of) and yet not once being told that patients are not currently being seen at the Watson office -- thus having to drive back across town to be seen in the Tesson Ferry office -- On the morning of the appointment I was called by the office to request that I come in early, and staff seemed quite put out that I wasn't sure if I could arrive more than 15 minutes early for my scheduled appointment -- I witnessed staff dump medication into an open container (a bio-hazard bin which was left with the lid open) directly in front of me as I waited to have my blood drawn, then leave me unattended in the same room with the pills sitting within arms reach -- this was done by staff who walked by me without acknowledging me, while they discussed another (presumed?) patient directly in front of me -- The general attitude when I asked the same staff person mentioned above if anyone was going to draw my blood was that she was upset with being asked anything at all -- The receptionist handed me someone else's information at the desk. She gave me a piece of paper that had another patient's name and address, perhaps other information but I didn't look because that is a MAJOR HIPPA violation. When I pointed it out to her, she first accused me of lying, claiming I had walked up with a staff who had handed it to her to give to me (I did not walk up there with ANY staff, I was left to find my way to the desk alone, also I had just explained to her that the paper didn't have my name on it). Instead of apologizing and acting in any way upset that she had just violated some pretty standard rules regarding patient privacy, she accused me of over-reacting. My response was to tell her that I found the entire office unprofessional -- in a level voice, but after what I had experienced, I had had enough and wanted them to know it. The receptionist proceeded to yell in my face that I was OVER REACTING, and she stood up, refused to schedule my appointment, walked away from me and shouted to her co-workers that SHE (pointing at me) is over-reacting. I think it's quite clear that she is a calm and sincere young woman who cares about her job. -- The floor lead did immediately speak with me about my MANY concerns with this office visit, and said she would take care of them - but I am not satisfied with that response. At no time did anyone suggest that the attitude was something that should be apologized for. Basically, I was reduced to tears after a stressful office visit that was due entirely to the terrible quality of the staff. The medical treatment itself may be fine, I have only been a patient for a short time (this is my third visit) and have seen three different Nurse Practitioners, two of whom I liked and seemed competent. But the staff is so unconcerned with patient care. It is possible that this is simply one patient's interaction, and that these events are anomalous -- but highly unlikely. I think it is far more likely that there is a culture of ineptitude that promotes such behavior. Certainly the behavior of the staff has eroded my confidence in this practice entirely. As of this moment, I have placed a call to speak with a patient advocate or member of management in the office about these issues. I called this morning, and asked to be called back today to talk about these issues. The office closes in an hour, and I have yet to hear from anyone. While I am deeply disappointed, I am unfortunately not at all surprised. Dr. Vaid himself may well be an excellent doctor (I can't say much about that, as I have only seen NPs in the office, but my interactions with him have been brief and polite). However, he has very problematic staff which gives the entire practice an insincere air.

December 14th, 2015
Dr.Vaid
Dr. Vaid is easy to get along with. He is a caring man. I feel comfortable around him/