Dr. Brij Vaid Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brij Vaid?

June 21st, 2017

Horrible

I would still be married if he had treated my ex-husband the right way. He played God with his mental and physical health and got him hooked on many different kinds of pills knowing he had addiction to alcohol and drugs and wouldn't stop ( he had been attending AA.) My X met him when he was in a behavioral hospital and took him on from there and he kept him sick so as to leach off of our insurance I guess. I reported him to the state board. He is a total dirt bag.

May 31st, 2017

DR. VAID IS AWESOME!!!

since the move things are organized and the staff is very helpful. everyone goes out of their way to make a lasting impression. I trust Dr. Vaid - he has always been correct with my diagnosis and treatment. He reminds you that he cares about your well being and is sincere! Sharon - Donna & Cassie work well with following through with Dr. Vaids orders and always return calls promptly with an educated answer- Never do I feel rushed by those girls- GREAT TEAM!!

May 2nd, 2017

Good, Human Doctor; All-Too-Human Servile Office-Workers

Vaid is good. He cares, is intelligent, conscience-bound esp. compared to the rest of American doctors today. I am afraid his lesser-ranking office staff stain the experience of many - they are all human too, no one forget that - Vaid cares and is intelligent, and if he doesn't understand something, is sincere in trying to help, that's all that matters. Office-room workers aren't everything. Vaid does indeed personalize his practice to the individual. Or at least tries... I fear those less ethically sensitive among patients have taken advantage of his compassion of late, ironically punishing the doctor with "feel good" reputation born of their own disordered issues... Also, no one should resent successful climbers from the bottom to the top in America (and yes I know - Dr. Vaid delivered me many years ago 30ish, and was as poor originally as I am now) - but American commercialism's impact in the medicinal realm sadly might have impacted Dr. Vaid... Frankly, too much friendliness with the pharmaceutical class of dubious moral character in recent years. A good man; good doctor; flagrantly imperfect lower-ranking workers (lower-tier - I am not referring to sweet old wise ladies like the 60-year old "manager"), well, contemptibly ignorant and unsuitable front-office folk; then, add to the picture, a hardly angelically motivated assemblage of new patients who victimize his willingness to compassionately deal individually with patients; his own willingness to acquiesce to the drop in ethical tone; then, the commercial parasites devaluing his medical integrity and whose company he has foolishly accepted, if slowly, subtly - that's the reality.

February 16th, 2017

Horrible wait time

Dealing with the flu had an appointment at 1030 and still has not been seen at 1130 but my copay had already been taken so after another 10 minutes went by I politely asked to be refunded my copay and I headed to Urgent Care where I was seen immediately

November 5th, 2016

Patient

Dr. Vaid is the most compassionate person; his knowledge and skill have been huge in my diagnosis;

August 9th, 2016

Dr. Vaid Assessment

Has been my primary care physician for 15 years After a serious injury at work , rather than go on disability Dr.Vaid worked with me to manage my pain levels, enabling me to continue working as an electrician until retirement earning 80 to 100K a year, paying taxes rather than becoming a liability to taxpayers. An electrician ranks as one of the most dangerous occupations in the U.S. I never suffered another injury nor did my medication prescribed by him impair my ability to perform my duties at the Chrysler plant in Fenton Mo. Regular monitoring through urine testing was required by Dr. Vaid himself, prior to state requirement, to insure that I did not fall into opiate abuse. I have personally seen a patient storm out of his office, cursing him because he discontinued her prescription due to obvious abuse of whatever med she was on. He may have saved her from herself. In my case, he enabled me to keep my self respect and continue working for 15 more years, securing my ability to financially care for my family. All of this while personally making sure I did not fall into a cycle of abuse of the only medication that could allow me to continue to have a normal life. My assessment of Dr. Vaid is that he is an excellent doctor and fine human being.

August 4th, 2016

Dr. Vaid is awesome. He takes his time with you and talks with you. But you better get all you meds while you are there. It is almost impossible to get meds refilled by calling in - even the pharmacist can't get through to get refills after 72 hours or better. This is frustrating.

June 22nd, 2016

what is to be accepted

Seems like a good Dr, appts are always ifee most of the time you are seen by him, then you are out of the blue seeing Donna-the nurse practitioner who doesn't seem to believe what you are telling her. She gave me the impression that nobody is in pain. When you have a back like mine you hurt 24/7! Does she care----NO!! Makes you not want to ever go back. Dr Vaid is a nice person, just is a very busy man who is rushing to see everyone. Some of the time the wait is over an hour.... meaning that someone over booked the appointments, then you have to wait another 1/2-1hr. to actually see the Dr.

June 1st, 2016

great doctor

When I first started going to this doctor the place was packed however he has reduced his amount of patience allowing him to take more time and it is a wonderful experience to know that your doctor is on top of checking blood work and he takes his time with you if some medicines don't work he will try something else he listens to you his bedside manner is wonderful the whole place has been a 100% turn around in the last 6 months I would recommend this doctor to anyone

May 2nd, 2016

In 2 years I have seen him only one time. The rest of the time I have seen his physician assistant. She reads the computer records, listens to my heart and writes out my prescription. There has been no mention of a physical of any kind. This is the poorest excuse of a dr's office I have ever been to. I'm changing dr's now.

April 18th, 2016

Good luck getting a response from the office.

I have only seen Dr. Vaid once. I generally see Maurie Tracy, CNP. She is very nice and caring; spends all the time I need with me. No complaints with her. My issue is with the way the office is run. Wait times are ridiculous. The scheduling does not seem reasonable. Trying to get a refill of a prescription is nearly impossible. It seems to take 2 weeks at a minimum for any kind of response. The patient portal is generally not functioning properly. Currently, the Watson office is closed and everyone is at the Tesson office. I only found this out by accident. I have been a patient here since Dr. Maret sold his practice at least 8 years ago and it's just become more and more frustrating! I am currently in search of another practice.

April 6th, 2016

After each appt. They call a day or 2 later to reschedule. Never fails. I've been waiting now for 2 1/2 hrs. Still no one. I've been with Dr. Vaid for yrs.not easy finding another dr. Very frustrated.