A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brijmohan Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brijmohan Singh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Full term Infant with Major Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Sriram Chandra Bhanja Medical College, Cuttack.
Dr. Singh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- Broward Health Coral Springs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brijmohan Singh BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brijmohan Singh practice?
- Dr. Brijmohan Singh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brijmohan Singh practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sunrise, FL and Coral Springs, FL.
See Boca Raton Pediatricians.