A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brilio Mojares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brilio Mojares is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mojares
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mojares Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brilio Mojares, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Mojares graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Mojares has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brilio Conrado Mojares FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brilio C. Mojares practice?
- Dr. Brilio Mojares has 1 office location.
Dr. Brilio Mojares practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists and Saint Clair Shores Cardiologists.