A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brilio Mojares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brilio Mojares is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brilio Mojares, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Mojares graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Mojares has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brilio Conrado Mojares FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brilio C. Mojares practice?
- Dr. Brilio Mojares has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brilio Mojares practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists and Saint Clair Shores Cardiologists.