Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brinda Chokshi
Dr. Brinda Chokshi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Florence, SC, with another office in Florence, SC. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Chokshi is affiliated with McLeod Regional Medical Center, Carolinas Hospital System-Florence and Lake City Community Hospital. Dr. Chokshi has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Brinda Chokshi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Brinda Chokshi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florence, SC.
Dr. Ramesh Bharadwaj
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Florence, SC 0.01 mi16
Dr. David Culpepper
Florence, SC 0.01 mi32
Dr. Jehad Abdalla
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Florence, SC 0.01 mi19