A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brinda Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brinda Rao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brinda Rao, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Rao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Jennersville Reg Hosp, West Grove, Pa
- Southern Chester Co Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brinda Erraballi Rao BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Brinda E. Rao practice?
- Dr. Brinda Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Brinda Rao practices Pediatrics near Oxford, PA.
See Oxford Pediatricians.