A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brinda Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brinda Rao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brinda Rao, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Rao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Jennersville Reg Hosp, West Grove, Pa
- Southern Chester Co Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brinda E. Rao practice?
Dr. Brinda Rao practices Pediatrics near Oxford, PA.
See Oxford Pediatricians.