A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brinda Gnanashanmugam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Gnanashanmugam graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gnanashanmugam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital Of Port Charlotte
- Charlotte County Health Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brinda Gnanashanmugam MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brinda Gnanashanmugam practice?
- Dr. Brinda Gnanashanmugam has 1 office location.
Dr. Brinda Gnanashanmugam practices Internal Medicine near Punta Gorda, FL.
See Punta Gorda Internists.