A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brinda Kalro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brinda Kalro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalro
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kalro Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalro graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Kalro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- Magee Womens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brinda Narain Kalro MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Brinda N. Kalro practice?
- Dr. Brinda Kalro has 1 office location.
Dr. Brinda Kalro practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Pittsburgh Endocrinologists.