A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brintha Enestvedt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brintha Enestvedt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Enestvedt
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Enestvedt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brintha Enestvedt, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Enestvedt graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Enestvedt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brintha K Enestvedt MBA and MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Brintha K. Enestvedt practice?
- Dr. Brintha Enestvedt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brintha Enestvedt practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.