A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brintha Enestvedt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brintha Enestvedt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brintha Enestvedt, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Enestvedt graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Enestvedt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brintha Enestvedt MBA and MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Brintha Enestvedt practice?
- Dr. Brintha Enestvedt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brintha Enestvedt practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.