A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brion Gluck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brion Gluck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brion Gluck, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gluck graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gluck has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brion Gluck MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brion Gluck practice?
- Dr. Brion Gluck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brion Gluck practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Obstetricians & Gynecologists.