Dr. Brion Gluck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brion Gluck?

February 8th, 2017

Dr. Gluck and his staff are very caring and patient. Excellent experience

November 1st, 2016

Wonderful physician

I had a great experience from the time I arrived to the time that I left. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful.

July 9th, 2015

Best doctor!

I have been a patient for over 17 years and have referred my daughters. Dr Gluck is kind, compassionate and really listens!

June 25th, 2015

Dr. Gluck and his staff took the time to get know me by name and treated me like I was the only patient there. This just doesn't happen anymore.

June 24th, 2015

Dr. Gluck is an excellent doctor and human being, I was diagnosed with breast cancer and he has been

May 8th, 2014

Brion Gluck

After my GYN died I truly doubted I would find a doc that would compare with him. I went for several years to various docs, unhappy with each. So I sought out my fellow nurses at Providence Hosp in the OB/GYN unit and asked them who they would recommend. They turned to each other and without hesitation said "Brion Gluck". I made an appt with him and have been his pt since, I think, the mid 1990's. He has seen me through breast cancer, performed a recto/cystocele repair, and just recently did a hysterectomy with robotics. I have seen him annually and he's always been so supportive, tells me the way it is, and gives me the time I need. The robotic surgery was absolutely awesome and I was driving within 1 week and back to my desk job in 8 days. He knows I think he's the best and I would highly recommend him. As a matter of fact my daughter comes home from Great Britain and visits him annually. You won't find better!!

April 4th, 2014

The best of the best.

Dr. Gluck is truly the best. He's caring and sincere. I knew I wanted him to be my doctor for my second baby, without a doubt. I had to have a c section with my first and I can honestly say it was nothing like the horror stories other women have had. Dr.Gluck and Valerie his P.A took great care of me. I know that I am in good hands and that he will take care of me again. I highly recommend Dr.Gluck.

April 3rd, 2014

Phenomenal Physician

Dr. Gluck is one of the most amazing physicians that I've ever met! After 2 complicated pregnancies, and pre-term deliveries (which Dr. Gluck was not my doctor for) I had slight hope for my 3rd pregnancy to go uncomplicated. On my first visit, Dr. Gluck spent time addressing my issues and concerns. After thoroughly listening to me explain my previous pregnancies and deliveries, he immediately narrowed down his care to suit my individual needs. Dr. Gluck successfully delivered my first "full-term" baby. During my delivery, he was so soothing, soft spoken, and made sure I was comfortable at all times. I highly recommend him to all my family, friends, and even strangers!

April 1st, 2014

Best DR!!!

I had the BEST experience with Dr Gluck he is caring and knowledgable and a excillent surgeon. He did surgery on me and I was up and about in just a couple of days, I've heard from friends and family that the type of surgery I had was VERY painful and I would be in bed for weeks...not me I was up and about in two days which I credit Dr. Gluck and his skillful surgical technique with taking the time to open and close my wound I had hardly NO pain.

October 25th, 2013

Very gentle and caring Doctor. Went the extra mile to make sure I was comfortable at all times. I would recommend him.

October 24th, 2013

I absolutely LOVE this doctor! I can not begin to say how grateful I am to him for the care he gave me. His staff was wonderful and very helpful with explaining my insurance plan. I wouldn't trust any other doctor with my health and that of my unborn child!

May 7th, 2012

TERRIBLE

Dr. Gluck is not up-to-date on current evidence-based best practices. He is also patronizing and condescending. He doesn't care about the patient at all, and any concern he may show is forced and insincere.