Obstetricians & Gynecologists

1800 N Mesa St
Ste 200
El Paso, TX 79902
915-577-9900
Locations and availability (2)

• Currently 3.4761904761905 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.6190476190476 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.4761904761905 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Perverted  |  show details
by Ew on Jun 4th, 2014

This doctor seems up to date and competent. Just touched and looked at me in a way that both my husband and I were very uncomfortable with.

|  Brion Gluck  |  show details
by Nancy Wade on May 8th, 2014

After my GYN died I truly doubted I would find a doc that would compare with him. I went for several years to various docs, unhappy with each. So I sought out my fellow nurses at Providence Hosp in the OB/GYN unit and asked them who they would recommend. They turned to each other and without hesitation said "Brion Gluck". I made an appt with him and have been his pt since, I think, the mid 1990's. He has seen me through breast cancer, performed a recto/cystocele repair, and just recently did a hysterectomy with robotics. I have seen him annually and he's always been so supportive, tells me the way it is, and gives me the time I need. The robotic surgery was absolutely awesome and I was driving within 1 week and back to my desk job in 8 days. He knows I think he's the best and I would highly recommend him. As a matter of fact my daughter comes home from Great Britain and visits him annually. You won't find better!!

|  The best of the best.  |  show details
by Ana on Apr 3rd, 2014

Dr. Gluck is truly the best. He's caring and sincere. I knew I wanted him to be my doctor for my second baby, without a doubt. I had to have a c section with my first and I can honestly say it was nothing like the horror stories other women have had. Dr.Gluck and Valerie his P.A took great care of me. I know that I am in good hands and that he will take care of me again. I highly recommend Dr.Gluck.

|  Phenomenal Physician  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2014

Dr. Gluck is one of the most amazing physicians that I've ever met! After 2 complicated pregnancies, and pre-term deliveries (which Dr. Gluck was not my doctor for) I had slight hope for my 3rd pregnancy to go uncomplicated. On my first visit, Dr. Gluck spent time addressing my issues and concerns. After thoroughly listening to me explain my previous pregnancies and deliveries, he immediately narrowed down his care to suit my individual needs. Dr. Gluck successfully delivered my first "full-term" baby. During my delivery, he was so soothing, soft spoken, and made sure I was comfortable at all times. I highly recommend him to all my family, friends, and even strangers!

|  Best DR!!!  |  show details
by Rosa Garcia on Apr 1st, 2014

I had the BEST experience with Dr Gluck he is caring and knowledgable and a excillent surgeon. He did surgery on me and I was up and about in just a couple of days, I've heard from friends and family that the type of surgery I had was VERY painful and I would be in bed for weeks...not me I was up and about in two days which I credit Dr. Gluck and his skillful surgical technique with taking the time to open and close my wound I had hardly NO pain.

Oct 24th, 2013

Very gentle and caring Doctor. Went the extra mile to make sure I was comfortable at all times. I would recommend him.

Oct 24th, 2013

I absolutely LOVE this doctor! I can not begin to say how grateful I am to him for the care he gave me. His staff was wonderful and very helpful with explaining my insurance plan. I wouldn't trust any other doctor with my health and that of my unborn child!

|  TERRIBLE  |  show details
May 7th, 2012

Dr. Gluck is not up-to-date on current evidence-based best practices. He is also patronizing and condescending. He doesn't care about the patient at all, and any concern he may show is forced and insincere.

|  Exceptional, first-class physician  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2011

I have been Dr. Gluck's patient for fifteen years. He spotted my breast cancer and immediately made all the arrangements for a biopsy and its removal (I am a 14-year survivor). He is patient, caring,and watchful of my overall health. HE is always reading up on new methodology and attends seminars to stay up to date on all facets of his profession. He is, without a doubt, one of the finest physicians en El Paso.

|  Awesome  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2011

He has given me something that I have not felt in 4 years of infertility.... Hope. Thank you Dr. Gluck

by Felisa on Mar 23rd, 2011

The best doctor in town, couldnt trust anybody else. I love him!!

Apr 1st, 2010

He is the best doctor i've ever dealt with.

Jan 29th, 2010

best dr !

|  best doctor I could ever ask for  |  show details
by clary on Jan 17th, 2010

Dr. Gluck takes his time with each patient, even when he is busy he will never rush you and act like you are the only one there. Absolutely wonderful, he is an angel.

Mar 8th, 2009

Dr. Gluck is great. He takes his time and does his best to make you comfortable, even in the stirrups! He is thorough and caring.

|  poor choice for informed patient care  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2008

Dr. Gluck prefers to treat only the condition and does not consider the patient as a human being

|  Best OBGYN office in town  |  show details
by nvillalobos on Oct 15th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I have never felt so cared for in my life! There are two doctors in this office and they are both amazing and know how to handle women in their most harrowing situations, from pregnancy to everyday problems.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com