A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brion Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brion Hill is Excellent.
Dr. Hill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brion R Hill MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brion R. Hill practice?
- Dr. Brion Hill has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Brion Hill practices Critical Care Medicine near , .