A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brion Roman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brion Roman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roman graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Roman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brion Roman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Brion Roman practice?
- Dr. Brion Roman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Brion Roman practices Anesthesiology near Edgewood, KY.