Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Unprofessional, Judgemental, Assumes, and Extremely Unkind!!! show details Unprofessional, Judgemental, Assumes, and Extremely Unkind!!!
Oct 24th, 2014

One of the worst doctors I have seen in 40+ years. Dr. Bruemmer asked an abundant of questions that weren't relevant. She kept saying she was confused with facts presented. Extremeley cold and arrogant. She definately thought that she was the only one educated in the room. Nothing worse than a doctor that assumes and doesn't listen!!! Would give no stars if it was an option.

Best doctor we have ever had! show details Best doctor we have ever had!
Apr 17th, 2012

My wife and I live in Pacific Grove, CA. Dr. Bruemmer has been our family doctor for over two years. She is the best doctor either of us has ever had. She is patient, considerate, knowledgeable, thorough, and a great communicator. She takes the time to really understand your health situation and answer all questions you may have, and explains everything including test results and different medication or other treatment options. She once even took the time to make a special phone call to make sure I understood a lab result. Dr. Bruemmer goes above and beyond her call of duty. I wish the rest of the medical world were more like her.