A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Britt Daniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Britt Daniel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Britt Daniel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniel graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Daniel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Britt Talley Daniel MD is a male Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Britt T. Daniel practice?
- Dr. Britt Daniel has 1 office location.
Dr. Britt Daniel practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.