Dr. Britt Daniel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Britt Daniel?

September 19th, 2016

I suffered with weekly migraines for years. I went to top neurologist in Dallas and tried a lot of medication. He was the only doctor that was able to stop them. He is honest and direct. I needed to make so diet and lifestyle changes. I get about 2 migraines a year now and with education and medication I can stop them fast before they get out of control! Highly recommend!

March 19th, 2016

Uncomfortable Patient

Doctor put inaccurate information in my medical history, that even upset my spouse.

June 17th, 2014

Rude and Judgemental

I went to this doctor for my chronic migraine issues after getting an MRI. After he asked me what medicines I already take, I forgot to mention my birth control pills because I keep them separate from my other meds. After glaring at me for a few seconds, he started badgering me, asking if I was sexually active, and then he had the gall to tell me that "birth control causes abortions", and even saying "No wonder why you have so many headaches!" I actually take them not to prevent pregnancy, but to help regulate my cycle since I get ovarian cysts the size of golf balls. He didn't even ask me why I take it in the first place. My mother was with me and we were both speechless at his attitude toward me. This all happened in the first 30 minutes of the 90-minute appointment. The other hour, he was very snippy toward me, like he didn't even want to try and help me with my headaches because of my decision to use contraception. He kept saying throughout the rest of the appointment that I should stop the birth control immediately, and then he gave me two medicines with awful side-effects. After taking the pills for a couple of weeks, I talked to my general physician for alternate treatment, and decided to do acupuncture instead. Dr. Daniel wanted me to come in two months after my initial visit for a checkup, and when his secretary called to confirm the appointment, I cancelled since I was doing acupuncture instead. Not only is the doctor himself rude, but his secretary is just as bad! She was short with me asking what I'm doing instead, and after I said acupuncture she scoffed, said thank you, and hung up without me being able to say anything else. I don't usually have issues with Medical City doctors, but I will NEVER go to that office again!

August 5th, 2013

WONDERFUL DR, CONCERNED ABOUT MY WELL BEING. VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. WOULD RECOMMEND HIGHLY.

July 25th, 2013

Rude, abrupt, and easily agitated during consultation. I will avoid going to him for anything again.

February 8th, 2012

Missed the Mark

I went to see Dr Daniel about being dizzy. He presided to berate me about my lifestyle and totally went a different direction than what my symptoms were. He focused on my headaches and did not address my Dizziness at all. He tried to say that what is making my balance be so off was a panic disorder. I feel that this DR should work on his Psychiatric degree because he was more focused with that avenue than what my physical aliments are. He was very abrasive and with in the first few sentences he was attacking me verbally then told me I was being defensive. When I told him why I felt I had to defend myself he ignored my comment! He actually told me "You need to get a life" If i wanted to see a psychiatrist i would have made an appointment with one. I want to find out what is making my balance feel like i am falling. I do not feel confident that Dr Daniel will be able to help me and I do not trust him.

December 1st, 2010

Dr. Daniel as a physician must be well respected by his peers. He goes above and beyond for his patients. Our family has had the pleasure of being cared for by a Dr. Daniel.

April 27th, 2010

very professional

I found Dr. Daniel to be kind, patient, and very thorough when I took my elderly mother to him for a diagnosis....the office staff was also very accommodating.When doing hosptial rounds, Dr. Daniel spent a lot of time visiting with me and my mother about her symptoms, etc. His skill was obvious as he figured out what treatment was required and she felt better very soon.A few months later my neighbor was having some serious migraine issues and could not get in to see anyone....he was in terrible pain....Dr. Daniel's staff was gracious and worked him in that very day so he could get some relief. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a neurologist.

March 4th, 2010

Very rude doctor

I found Dr. Daniel through my insurance and went to him because I was experiencing facial pain and headaches. He hurried me into his office and started bombarding me with questions. I tried to tell him my medical history and a condition I was previously diagnosed with. He told me that he had never heard of such thing. He went on to repeat back to me what he had written down about what I had said. It was all wrong, and he obviously was not listening to anything I was saying. I started to correct him at which point he told me I was being disrespectful of him as a professional. He went on to lecture me about how the visit was going to go and if I didnt like it, he told me, then we could just part ways. After being talked down to and made to feel like an idiot (he repeatedly used terms a non-doctor would not know), I made the decision this was not going to be someone I could trust with my health. I left the office very upset and as I was leaving, he stood there talking to his receptionist about me as if I was not even there. The most unprofessional doctor I have ever encountered.

December 19th, 2016