A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Britta Denman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Britta Denman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Britta Denman, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Denman graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Denman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
- University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Britta L Denman DO is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Britta L. Denman practice?
- Dr. Britta Denman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Britta Denman practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Britain, CT and Bangor, ME.
See Hartford Internists and Hartford Infectious Disease Doctors.