A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Britta Ostermeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Britta Ostermeyer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ostermeyer
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ostermeyer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Britta Ostermeyer, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostermeyer graduated from Medizinische Hochschule Hannover.
Dr. Ostermeyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Harris Cty Hospital Dist
- The Stamford Hospital, Stamford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Britta J Ostermeyer MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Britta J. Ostermeyer practice?
- Dr. Britta Ostermeyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Britta Ostermeyer practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.