A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Britta Ostermeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Britta Ostermeyer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Britta Ostermeyer, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostermeyer graduated from Medizinische Hochschule Hannover.
Dr. Ostermeyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Harris Cty Hospital Dist
- The Stamford Hospital, Stamford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Britta J Ostermeyer MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Britta J. Ostermeyer practice?
- Dr. Britta Ostermeyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Britta Ostermeyer practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.