A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Britta Svoren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Britta Svoren, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Svoren graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Svoren has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Svoren accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans