A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Britta Svoren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Britta Svoren, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Svoren graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Svoren has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Britta M Svoren MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Britta M. Svoren practice?
- Dr. Britta Svoren has 2 office locations.
Dr. Britta Svoren practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Rochester Pediatricians and Rochester Endocrinologists.