Dr. Brittany Cheeks, MD
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Great Doctor !  |  show details
by Sheryl Hinkson on Sep 30th, 2013

My children have been seeing her for a couple of years. Her staff is so helpful when they needed appointments for sick visits and she takes her time to give them what they need. Her diagnosis seems to be always accurate. I love her as my children's doctor.

|  The best doctor I've ever known  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2012

I cannot thank Dr. Cheeks enough for her dedication to the care of my child. It started when he was an infant, and Dr. Cheeks took immediate action, after several visits to the ER, being told there is nothing wrong with my child. She sent him directly to Children's hospital in Atlanta, where he spent 4 days on oxygen. Dr. Cheeks cares so much, and listens to our concerns no matter how small. My son loves her, and I trust her with my son's life. I am so thankful for this Doctor, and the pediatric practice at Thomas Crossroads. I cannot say enough good things about her!

|  Knows her stuff  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2012

Dr. Cheeks is a young Dr., but is very proactive, and knows her stuff. I am very confident in trusting her with the care of my child.

|  Comes recommended  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2011

Dr. Cheeks is very good at talking to her tiny patients and not just about them. Relates to kids very well. I never feel rushed when I am with her. Makes me and my child feel important.