A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brittany Gerken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brittany Gerken is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brittany Gerken, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerken graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gerken has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tillamook County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brittany Jo Gerken MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brittany J. Gerken practice?
- Dr. Brittany Gerken has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brittany Gerken practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tillamook, OR.
See Tillamook Obstetricians & Gynecologists.