A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brittany Hampton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brittany Hampton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampton graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Hampton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- Nyu Hospitals Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center New York, Manhattan Borough
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brittany S Hampton MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brittany S. Hampton practice?
- Dr. Brittany Hampton has 1 office location.
Dr. Brittany Hampton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Obstetricians & Gynecologists.