A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brittany Morse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brittany Morse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brittany Morse, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Morse graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Morse has 2 hospital affiliations:
- United Memorial Medical Center
- United Memorial Medical Center-North Street Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brittany Lee Morse MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brittany L. Morse practice?
- Dr. Brittany Morse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brittany Morse practices Family Medicine near Corfu, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Batavia, NY.
See Corfu Primary Care Doctors.