A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brittany Morse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brittany Morse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brittany Morse, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Morse graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Morse has 2 hospital affiliations:
- United Memorial Medical Center
- United Memorial Medical Center-North Street Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans