Dr. Britton Arey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Britton Arey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 23rd, 2014

Amazing

I have been seeing Dr. Arey for 2 1/2 years. I have never encountered a Dr. that cared so much. She goes above and way beyond for me. She is responsible for so many positive life changing events for me. She is brilliant.

July 22nd, 2014

Wonderful Doctor

I had seen five therapists/psychiatrists for trauma before i was referred to Dr. Arey. She took my issues seriously and was on point in identifying the cause of my not being able to function. I was a mess and in a lot of pain when I was seeing her. She guided me the correct way when i was not able to make good decisions and made me feel cared for. I think of her as essential to my recovery.

November 2nd, 2009

She has been in practice just a few short years and comes across as a 'know it all' but she really knows little.She did much more harm than good.Unless you just want to be prescribed meds that you know you want, stay away from this one!

April 27th, 2009

Amazing insight into my issues!

Dr. Arey is a compassionate and profound doctor who understands both my issues as a young person, and also my challenges with those older than me. For lack of a better term, she is an old soul, who really listens and has solutions that have all had immediate impact in my life and with those around me. I would HIGHLY recommend her! She has had an amazing impact on my life is a very short time.

January 11th, 2009

Best therapist I have ever had

I came to this site to post a review of the great experience I had with my therapist Dr. Arey and was shocked to see the review from "Stella" below. I have been with Dr. Arey for almost two years now, and the care I have received has been both effective and exceptional. I have seen other psychiatrists/psychologists over the years, and Dr. Arey is by far the best in my experience. I completely disagree with the previous post. She truly cares about her patients, goes the extra mile for them, and is always available to me even outside of appointments. If you need any more proof of this, check and see how busy her practice is. For my part, I have grown tremendously under Dr. Arey's counsel and improved greatly from her care. I would recommend her to my friends and family without hesitation, which is to me the highest compliment I can give.

May 25th, 2008

Keep Looking! Very incompetent!

She is one of those young, inexperience doctors who 'doesn't know what she doesn't know'. Made a serious misdiagnosis without given the proper time and research. Two subsequent highly experienced doctors identified her misdiagnosis within the first meetings. Do your homework, choose a doctor by referral and one with an adequate amount of experience.

March 9th, 2017