A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Britton Bayles Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Britton Bayles Carter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Britton Bayles Carter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayles Carter graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Bayles Carter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Cooper Green-Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Britton Bayles Carter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Britton Bayles Carter practice?
- Dr. Britton Bayles Carter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Britton Bayles Carter practices Ophthalmology near Vestavia, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.