A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Britton Bayles Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Britton Bayles Carter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bayles Carter
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bayles Carter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Britton Bayles Carter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayles Carter graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bayles Carter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Cooper Green-Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Britton Bayles Carter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Britton Bayles Carter practice?
- Dr. Britton Bayles Carter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Britton Bayles Carter practices Ophthalmology near Vestavia, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.