A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Britton Devillier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Britton Devillier, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Devillier graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Devillier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Britton Michael Devillier MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Britton M. Devillier practice?
- Dr. Britton Devillier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Britton Devillier practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX and El Paso, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Emergency Physicians.