A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Britton Frome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Britton Frome is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frome
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frome Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Britton Frome, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frome graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Frome has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Britton A Frome MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Britton A. Frome practice?
- Dr. Britton Frome has 1 office location.
Dr. Britton Frome practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Orthopedic Surgeons.