A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Britton Frome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Britton Frome is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Britton Frome, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Frome graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Frome has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Britton Anne Frome MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Britton A. Frome practice?
- Dr. Britton Frome has 2 office locations.
Dr. Britton Frome practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.