Dr. Britton Frome MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

March 24th, 2017
Dr. Frome is the best!

September 13th, 2015
I just had surgery with Dr. Frome and I thought she was wonderful along with the staff . The only thing I was frustrated with is that they don't do post op calls the next day . I thought every medical clinic did that but apparently not. I work as an MA and that's always my first priority. The reason I bring that up is because I was having a crazy amount of pain the next day .

March 16th, 2015
Look no further!
Great surgeon, great bedside manner, explained everything thoroughly, answered all questions, friendly staff, recommend highly

May 27th, 2014
Carpul tunnel problem
Dr. Frome is an excellent surgeon. She diagnosed my problem and it was repaired promptly through surgery. She is kind and really cares about you as a patient and person. I highly recommend her.

July 17th, 2012
Would recommend!
She is an excellent doctor and not only would I go back to her but I would recommend her to others.

January 3rd, 2012
FIXED!
I had a chronic wound that is now healed and this lady is really top notch!

October 4th, 2011
megan
I was treated with a plate for a broken arm and have had nothing but excellent treatment. Dr. Frome and staff are wonderful and caring.

August 13th, 2011
pleased patient
Very smart and compassionate doctor. highly recommend to anyone with a bad problem

August 2nd, 2011
Very poor diagnosis and treatment
I took my 82 year old mother to see Dr. Frome because I was directed to by the emergency room department at Legacy Emmanuel. The appointment was supposed to be follow up after 5 days because my Mom broke her arm.Dr. Frome used the x-rays from the ER for my Mom's diagnosis even after I told her assistant that we had to go back to the ER because the splint was too tight, and we suspected a problem because of the swelling. Nevertheless, Dr. Frome did not order a new x-ray.Dr. Frome didn't exam my Mom's arm either. In fact, Dr. Frome's assistant didn't even take off the padding from the splint; she merely put the fiberglass tape over the padding from the splint to make a new cast. My Mom has since seen a different orthopedic surgeon. The new surgeon had to reset my Mom's arm because it had changed positions. Dr. Frome might have noticed this change in position had she taken x-rays or even just examined my Mom's arm. The crooked/broken shape of my Mom's arm was clearly noticeable. Instead, Dr. Frome told us that the person who set my Mom's arm "did an excellent job". She may have, and the x-rays from the day my Mom broke her arm may have shown that, but 5 days had passed, and we clearly described the swelling and pain associated with my Mom's break.I think that Dr. Frome should have taken x-rays and examined my Mom's arm. I don't know why she didn't. She didn't even ask my Mom if she had enough pain medication.My Mom's appointment with Dr. Frome was a complete was of time.

April 19th, 2011
Steve
Excellent outcome- she's fantastic

August 1st, 2010
she is a caring and thoughtful doctor. My hand is doing great now

April 26th, 2010
Former Patient
I was told she's the best, however, I am now permenantly disabled because she didn't do a thorough job during the first surgery. NO MRI was done of my break, and during follow up nothing was discussed about my inabilities or that I needed follow up visits.