inactive

Britton L Georges MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 17th, 2013
superb doctor
dr. georges is the best doctor i have seen. he is very thorough, a good listner and spends a lot of time with his patients. he's the best!

June 20th, 2013
the best
Absolute 5 stars all around. i wish all my doctors were like him. Takes histories personally, excellent listener, very smart and the top of his field. In my opinion the best.

September 6th, 2012
very satisfied for many years
Dr. Georges and his staff have cared for me and several family members for close to 20 years. I have never met a more conscientious, thorough and caring physician. He takes time with his patients, explains things thoroughly, and follows up. His staff will work hard to fit in urgent appointments. I highly recommend him.

February 18th, 2011
Only takes checks
Only my grandmother still uses checks. it is an obsolete form of payment. it is the ONLY form of payment they accept. disappointing as I will have to go elsewhere for treatment. Please Dr. georges, get with the times so normal people who desperately need your services can have access.

May 19th, 2010
I recommend him to everyone!
Dr. Georges diagnosed my reactive airway disease after 20 years of seeing other doctors. He found the right medicines and I literally stopped coughing overnight. I've been to his office a few times. He always takes the time to really go over what my symptoms are, carefully checks the file, and re-tests. Dr. Georges also made sure I understood how to use the inhalers. His assistants are pleasant and professional.I almost titled this review "Miracle Worker," but Dr. Georges' trick is taking the time to care for each patient. p.s. I've never written a doctor review before, but I ran across the negative one of 1/5 when googling directions to Dr. Georges' office and I had to respond. Do read it: her complaints are that she wasn't allergic to anything and the office takes checks.

January 5th, 2010
From a patient
I'm truly dissapointed with the care I received from Dr. Britton George's office. The tests he performed proved to be unbeneficial and he failed to provide me any sort of remedy to my allergy discomfort. Additionally, his office only accepts checks which seems rather obsolete nowadays. I can't recall the last office I went to that didn't accept debit or credit cards... Also note that they charge a 1% monthly fee you are delinquent on your bill. Overall, I'm a dissatisfied customer and with the economy these days, word-of-mouth can prove to be a lot more powerful than expected.