A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Britton Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Britton Taylor, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Taylor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Britton E Taylor MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Britton E. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Britton Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Britton Taylor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.