A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Britton Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Britton Wells is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wells
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wells Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Britton Wells, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wells has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Dayton Heart Hospital
- Middletown Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Britton C Wells MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Britton C. Wells practice?
- Dr. Britton Wells has 5 office locations.
Dr. Britton Wells practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fairborn, OH.
See Dayton Surgeons.