A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Britton Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Britton Wells is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wells
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wells Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Britton Wells, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wells has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Dayton Heart Hospital
- Middletown Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Britton C Wells MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Britton C. Wells practice?
- Dr. Britton Wells has 5 office locations.
Dr. Britton Wells practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fairborn, OH.
See Dayton Surgeons.