A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Britton West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Britton West is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Britton West, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. West has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Britton Reed West MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Britton R. West practice?
- Dr. Britton West has 4 office locations.
Dr. Britton West practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.