A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Britton Woodward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Britton Woodward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodward
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woodward Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Britton Woodward, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodward graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Woodward has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- LeCONTE MEDICAL CENTER
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Britton Keith Woodward MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Britton K. Woodward practice?
- Dr. Britton Woodward has 1 office location.
Dr. Britton Woodward practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Radiologists.