A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Britton Woodward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Britton Woodward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodward
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woodward Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Britton Woodward, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodward graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Woodward has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- LeCONTE MEDICAL CENTER
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Britton Keith Woodward MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Britton K. Woodward practice?
- Dr. Britton Woodward has 1 office location.
Dr. Britton Woodward practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Radiologists.